Axis Bank provides a range of credit cards that are tailor-made to suit your variegated lifestyle preferences. Axis Bank Credit Card offers huge discounts and savings on shopping, movie tickets, and even fuel surcharge waivers, making it the perfect companion for your day out. For instance, the My Zone Axis Bank Credit Card available on Finserv MARKETS offers a plethora of benefits such as up to a 25% discount on movie tickets, 20% off at various partner restaurants and fuel surcharge waivers. Besides these benefits, Axis Bank Credit Cards also have a reward system in place wherein you earn 4 Edge reward points for every Rs.200 spent using the card. These points can later be used to redeem exciting gifts and vouchers.
To apply for an Axis Bank Credit Card, you can head over to the Finserv MARKETS website and browse through the list of cards on offer. After carefully considering your needs and deciding on a card, you need to attach a few documents and also need to fill out basic paperwork, which is also available online itself. Axis Bank will then process your application and dispatch your Axis Bank Credit Card through the mail.
However, there are fair chances that your application might not be processed and hence, you should keep a track of your Axis Bank Credit Card status at all times.
How to check your Axis Bank Credit Card Status?
To check your Axis Bank credit card status, you need to comply with the following easy steps:
- Visit the Axis Bank application tracker website available at www.axisbank.com/application-tracker
- Roll over to the credit card option and click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new Axis Bank connect page.
- Enter your designated application ID and Date of Birth in their respective columns.
- Enter the captcha verification and click ‘Submit’.
- The website will then display your application status.
If you are unable to verify the status of your Axis Credit Card online, you can do so offline. Follow these simple measures to verify your Axis Bank Credit Card status offline:-
- 1860-419-5555 and 1860-500-5555 are the phone numbers for Axis Bank’s personal banking customer service.
- By pressing the corresponding button, you can choose your preferred language.
- Follow the instructions on the IVR and enter your application ID.
- Your Axis Bank Credit Card Status will then be communicated to you.
Alternatively, you should go to the nearest Axis Bank branch and talk with a representative about your application there.
What does my credit card application status mean?
The status of your credit card application may be one of the following:-
- In progress: This indicates that the bank is still working on your proposal.
- Approved: Your application has been checked, and your card will be sent to you shortly.
- Dispatched: Your card has been dispatched, which means it has been given and sent to you. You will most likely receive a text confirming the delivery date and time.
- On-Hold: This status indicates that the bank is still checking documentation or needs additional evidence.
- Disapproved: This status indicates that the bank has rejected your application due to insufficient paperwork or other factors.